Mom... no comments! I don't want to hear it!!!!
So tonight, I let him put the spoon in his mouth, well guide the spoon at least.... it worked. He was all about it then. More carrots got in him than on him.... although there was plenty on him, the floor, the table, my sweater, etc b/c the spoon went flying a few times. :-)
No vid though, by the time I went to get it he was done with it all. Next time we'll get it going before we start.
He was in his high chair, we played up the "big boy" comments, clapped, cheered, and all the encouragement we could think of. We've got about half a helping of carrots left we'll try again tomorrow and then maybe get some bananas to try cereal in them.
I found another jar of sweet potatoes in the bottom of the basket of foods we got from Kelly B. So maybe we'll do those again. He seemed to "like" them.
So I guess I've got a "do it myself" kind of kid... should be a fun 18+ years to come!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment