Jonah came to the tech meeting with me this morning. He has a doc appt with Dr. Shirk here in GC. I'm not happy about having to see Dr. Shirk, but he's pretty much our only option. People's is closed this AM due to dept. meetings and Dr. Frisch, who I see here in GC, is not in on Tuesdays. We could get into People's after 2, but that shoots a whole day at home.
He got up at least 3 times in the night, but has been sleeping from 7:15- current (8:30am). Right through the meeting and hopefully on the way to the doc. His appt is at 9:00. I'll let you all know how it goes.
He woke up with matted shut eyes, both today. We got them cleaned off and his 'whites' are still WHITE! He hasn't produced anymore green gobblygook and I wiped away 2 big clear croc tears after the meeting when he wiggled and they ran down his cheek.
The illness drama continues!! When will we ever see an end? HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment