background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Thursday, October 8, 2009

9 hours! 6+3

I slept 6 hrs last night and then another 3 hours. Mommy was VERY pleased. AND it only took an hour to get me to sleep in my crib. I cried for a good 45 min of that hour. She wouldn't pick me up, but I clung to her hand that she had on me. I wasn't letting her go anywhere.
Mommy says "bahumbug" to anyone that says little ones don't understand they are being left in the crib.
I guess it was for the best for both of us, but we both really hated the crying.
We hope we get good sleep again tonight!

Jonah

2 comments:

The Schilling's said...

Whoo hooo for sleep!! I think "crying it out" is the hardest part! :( Just in time for going back to work!

G & G Meyer said...

I love those pictures and story, very cute! Jr is going to miss you guys,