Friday night was amazing with sleep, Saturday night was a complete opposite. We got little sleep and Jonah was up coughing and hacking again. He threw up quite a bit in his swing. Josh had to change Jonah's clothes and we washed the swing seat today. Jonah's poo was pretty icky this morning as well. Hopefully he's passing this gunk out of his system.
He had a low grade fever today, as high as 1o0.8 and usually around 99.2. So not high, but not "normal." Lots of coughing today and tonight. He's really tired, wouldn't sleep anywhere but in my arms this afternoon when he had a temp of 100, he just wanted to cuddle. I don't blame him.
Praying tonight that he sleeps well tonight, he fell asleep twice in the tub, so I know he's tired.
Right now he's working on his bottle with Josh as I type this and pump.
We both have busy weeks at school, Josh with ITBS tests and I have to prep for the TAG supper on Friday. (if you are around, come watch the bball games, eat some good food at our TAG supper, and support cancer research by wearing pink to the game)
I'll keep everyone updated.
Pray on!!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment