background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting better...

So we wen to the doc this morning and I wondered why we were really there. He wasn't coughing and was happy as a lark. They said he seems to be over the worst and that he'll gradually get better over the next few days. I should've just waited until his follow up on Wed of next week. She did tell us that we don't have to come in again if he is feeling/acting fine by then.

So we won't have to go back there until Feb 5 when he has his 6 month check up.

THANKS for all the prayers and well wishes, I'm confident that is why he has improved.
On the way there this morning I heard Philippians 4:6 on Life 101.9 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." SO TRUE and just what I needed to hear.

Kim

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

Hey Kim-- Glad to hear Jonah is getting better! :)