background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ready for Big Boy food

So, Jonah has been SUPER interested in what we are doing when we eat. He watches every fork/spoonful go into our mouths and on Friday morning he even whined b/c I wouldn't give him any of my pancakes. He was sitting in his bouncy chair next to me and he'd fuss as I picked up the bite and then turn his head away and cry when I'd put it in my mouth and not his. Move the fork towards his mouth and he'd open up nice and big, then get really mad when we'd move it towards ours instead. :-)

Josh won't let me feed him rice yet. He says Dr. Naeem would yell at me. She said to wait until 6 months. Jonah is 5 months old today!
He's been going through bibs like it's his job. Completely soaking 3-4 a day.

He's liking his big boy chair though, his new Bumbo seat. He gets mad in the bouncy chair b/c he can't sit up in it. He tries really hard, but just can't do it. In the Bumbo he only gets mad when he can't reach toys he's dropped. We're going to have to get the tray too.

Well, I'll post a 5 month pic later, someone is hungry. :-) Bottle time!

kim

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

really? Six months? My doctor told me at three months I could introduce rice-- Isn't it crazy how different everyone is?? Thanks for the encouragement about going back to work!!