background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, January 22, 2010

Jonah Update 10:45am

I just got off the phone with my mom and Jonah seems to be doing okay. Happy at least. He took about an hour nap. Has eaten a little more. I guess he threw up after Josh gave him his predisolone today. So that's not in his system... ugh!
He has another appointment at 1:40 today. I'll hopefully be able to post about that too.

I'm at school working my tail off to get this TAG pork supper ready. I just went and bought two more loins b/c when I counted up my pre-sold tickets we'd only be able to have 100 walk ins. With it being a special "fight cancer night" at the games, there being 4 games tonight, and a lot of kids saying that they didn't sell them, but they know people are coming... that makes us a little nervous if we have enough.

Hopefully it will all go off without a hitch. :-)
PRAYERS: 1) Jonah gets better and starts eating more
2) This TAG supper goes well so I can start thinking about my son as #1!

love
Kim

No comments: