background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another night of no sleep

He was pooped all day, went to bed by 7:30 and was up by 8:30... I swear he knows when my head hits the pillow and wakes up just as I'm getting comfortable.

He had his neb at 8:30 after eating, up again at 11:30, 1:30-3:00, up at 4:30 and we woke him up at 6:30. Amazing how many times he can wake up in the night, but he can sleep until 8 if you let him when we need to get moving!

He got his first dose of the new med at daycare this morning. After his neb treatment he wouldn't eat anything, tried 3x, so it was getting late so we headed out. I had a 7:30 meeting I was 5 min late for. So, hopefully it went down okay. :-) He has to have it after he eats and in the AM because the side effects are "hard on stomach" and "makes them awake/jittery" It is only for 6 days, so hopefully he gets rid of the gunk inside soon and gets better!! I'm so tired of hearing coughing at night. Mainly we are all just tired. :-)

I'm catching up on work today, moving kids around so that they fit into the week. So far, so good.

Prayers appreciated,

Kim

No comments: