
It seems like we got ZERO sleep last night. Jonah slept more than Josh or I did. He was coughing constantly and we maybe got an hour in between coughing spells of sleep. Jonah was a trooper though and didn't complain much. He just went back to sleep, I'm sure out of complete exhaustion.
We got up and gave him a neb. treatment at 11:30, he slept through most of it. He turned his head and opened his eyes twice at me, just gave me a blank stare and closed them again. Poor thing. Then he woke up at 3:30 and wanted to eat. I let him eat, taking many breaks to cough and then he threw up coughing so hard. So we did a neb treatment and he ate a little more, still coughing and then threw up again. They say to feed again if they throw up, but he didn't want anything, kept moving away from my breast and whining. He fell asleep in my arms in about 10min on the paci. I put him back into his carseat/bed and he was up again at 4:30. Josh took him to the couch and said this morning that he got some sleep. I was up at 5:45 to get ready and they were both asleep on the couch.
Lots of coughing after that and didn't eat much from me. I cried on the way to school today. Praying for healing and rest for all of us, but mainly Jonah. The poor thing is so tired, he just coughs and lays there. I'm calling the doc again today.
I have a meeting out of district, but can maybe take him in later this afternoon or Josh can take him in tomorrow. UGH!
Prayers please,
Kim
1 comment:
he looks whipped,poor little thing, please keep me updated, let me know what the doctor says,
Post a Comment