Well, he coughed quite a bit on Sunday. Then Sunday night went to bed at 8:00ish, back up at 10:20, had the neb and threw up. Went to sleep while eating. Back up at 1:30, coughing and gagging, ate some and went to sleep. Back up at 4:30, ate, neb, and threw up a little. This whole time he's had a temp of 99-100, so low grade.
Called into the doc at 4:30, didn't hear back by 6:30 so I called again. Same doc that saw us last Monday (Krishna) was on-call. I called back to the doc and she called me within minutes. She basically told me there isn't anything I can do today. They aren't open and he only has a low grade temp and is only not able to breathe well when he is having a coughing spell. The clinic is closed due to MLK day, so if we have to be seen, we need to go to Urgent Care.
So, we sit home and wait, wait for it to either get better or worse. SO FRUSTRATING.
I know there are 2 very worried grandmas out there, relax.
I'll keep you all posted if you promise to send up a prayer each time you think of him today.
Kim
ps- did I mention we only have 3 neb treatments left.....
No comments:
Post a Comment