background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hanging out at home


So here are some pictures of Jonah hanging out with all his gifts he received over the Christmas holiday. I forgot to put some of the clothes in there that we got him, but oh well. He really liked his Cubs socks that we got him. I have a picture of him knawing on them. I'll have to find it and put it on here. As you can see he made out pretty well. We have about half of them in the closet for now. He is too young for them and our living room is full enough as it is. I got a tub last week to put his toys in and man does it make a difference.
The swing video is of him razzing. He was just talking up a storm so I thought I'd catch a little on tape. He kind of quit, like normal once he saw the camera, but you get a glimpse of what our world is like these days. He can sit there and do that for hours. We timed it the other night, 45 min of razzing. :-) Hard to have a conversation with each other with him so noisy. It could be worse and he's learning to use his sounds, so I won't complain too much. He just loves his exesaucer! He's figuring out how to push the buttons to make the sound. It is so funny watching his face and seeing how proud of himself he is when he gets it to work. If you push the buttons 3 times in a row they play music. That is when he is the most proud, kind of does a little dance. We'll have to catch it on tape sometime or you'll have to come visit and see it for yourself.
~ Kim

No comments: