background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Ice Day" Wed.

So, we are all home today. No school for either Josh or me. We've been hanging out watching the news, random TV shows, given some medicine, done a few neb treatments, reading a total of 14 books to Jonah so far, fed a few bottles, chatted with Grandmas Kraft and Meyer on Vid chat, coughed some, had a poopy diaper, bounced on the ball while "ahahahahhahhhaaahhhhh" (talking), played on the floor, and now we are watching Baby Einstein- seasons.
Josh is supposed to be working on his ad-ons for his report cards that go out on Friday, but I don't think he's accomplished much. I've gotten a few school things done, but mostly hung out with Jonah.

Not much to report, he's doing "okay." I put some vicks on his feet with socks this morning. There have been some friends that swear that it is the best thing since sliced bread. So far, it, or something has been working. Probably should reapply, we did it 6hrs ago. Maybe at the next diaper change. :-)

The rain seems to be coming and going here, there is definitely a lot of ice on the ground and trees here though. Glad we aren't out and about, but wish we would have made an appearance at school today. Get credit for something. I'm sure I'd be griping that I had to travel today though if we did go out there. So the best has happened I'm sure.
Grandma Meyer is worried that we are going to lose power and that we should come north, I think we'll be fine. (knock on wood). It doesn't seem too bad here. We've heard reports that other counties south of us have snapped powerlines, but we are good as of right now. We wouldn't be able to give Jonah his neb treatments if the power goes out or heat our house. My computer needs to get charged. I left my charger at school along with my TAG supper binder.... real smart I know. Josh's charger works for my computer too though, wonderful thing about macs. The binder though is sitting helplessly on my desk at school. So much to do and I'm running out of time. AHH!!

More later, someone is whining. :-) (jonah not josh.... ;-) )

kim

No comments: