background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

11pm- Aug 3- water break??

I'm pretty sure my water broke at 11pm, however no contractions came along with it. I waited until 12:00 to call OB at Allen and she said to wait another hour to see if I have a lot more fluid coming and if it does, come in to the hospital, if not call my doctor in the AM. I changed clothes and went back to bed. Well, I surprisingly fell asleep. At 2:15am I woke up and not much fluid, so following the nurse's directions, I stayed in bed and then when I got up again at 5:15 still nothing. No contractions, just a little 'show' and thankfully some movement from child. That has made me the most nervous.
I've done some research this morning and most resources say I have up to 24 hrs to give birth after my water breaks and that contractions don't always start right after the break.

It is now 6:06am, Josh went to the field at 5:40 to get in as much as possible before I call him with what Dr. Hintz said. Dr. Hintz's office opens at 8:30am I think, so I'll call then to see what he wants me to do. I'll keep you posted.

Kim
(and STUBBORN baby)

No comments: