background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Morning!











Hello all!
I've finally arrived and am doing well. I'm a pretty smart little guy with eating. I latched right on and have done a great job from the start. I'm sleeping now, getting in some good snoozes while Mommy and Daddy have slept for most of 2am-7am. (minus the bugging of nurses and feeding me at least once)

Everyone says I'm a cute little guy, I know you can see that. :-) Mommy was really surprised to see that I was a boy, everyone was thinking I was going to be a girl. Mommy also was the first one to announce what I was. Dr. Hintz tried to hide, but she was quick. My first cry came a little later than they liked and I've had a little trouble with my breathing and gagging a little on gunk that was in there with me in mommy. I've gotten a lot better since last night and am doing WAY better now.

I've had two dirty diapers and a bath. Mom and dad got to sleep through them all while the nurses took care of me. They are all really nice here. Jennifer was mommy's nurse yesterday when we first came in at 11am until 7pm and then Megan and Tammi took over. Megan being Mom's nurse and Tammi being mine.

Well, I'm going to get some more sleep and maybe get some food here soon. Come on in and see me, they said we'll be here until Thursday mid day.

Love,
Jonah Richard Meyer

8 lbs. 0.6 oz., 21 3/4 in long, born 9:19pm Aug. 4, 2009

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations Kim and Josh! Of course he looks adorable! Looking forward to meeting him!

Sara Gritzner said...

CONGRATS Kim and Josh... He is beautiful!

mrsraum@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear all went well. What a beautiful baby boy! Enjoy your time with him! See you in class later this month!