background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, August 10, 2009

Another long night.....great dad

We (I) just woke up from a VERY long night again. I'm going to attempt to be the 'mean' mom today and keep him awake as much as possible today. No more hanging out all bundled up. :-) I think my biggest issues will be with Joshua, he doesn't want Jonah to ever be sad. Cute and wonderful, but hardest on me at night.
Joshua has been a GREAT, AMAZING, FABULOUS, etc. so far and will continue to be. He has been so helpful and tries really hard to make sure we are both happy. He has taken some advice that was given to me when we got married, "never start doing something you don't intend to ever do again or do often." He has not and will not change a dirty or even wet diaper. We are pretty much a tag team in that area. He undresses and gets wipes, holds the pacifier, etc, and I change the diaper and dispose of the yuck. He'll dress him back up again and calm him down.
I know I give him a hard time sometimes, but I want to put it out there for all to know that I couldn't be more blessed in my life with my amazing husband and son.

Now to go get that little bugger and wake him up. :-) Thanks for the encouraging words from our faithful readers. We appreciate them all (especially me, reminds me that this is a phase to work through). THANKS AGAIN!!

Kim

No comments: