Well, today is the due date. I have walked around the house all day, gone up and down the stairs, bounced on the exercise ball, and even gotten some more foot rubs.
Nothing yet. :-(
Congrats to our friends Derek and Kate. We've been on the same everything in our pregnancies, thus far, but looks like if something doesn't happen soon, we are not going to deliver on the same day. They had a little girl. (ex: same due date, appointment dates, sometimes same appt times, we found out we were preg the same day, etc)
We'll let you all know! Thanks for all the text messages and phone calls today, it is obvious there are more than just us who want to meet this little one so badly!
Kim
ps (edit to post) - It is now 9:40pm and I just scratched off a winner on a crossword lottery ticket. $30, not much of a consolation for what I really wanted today. Oh well.
Josh's ticket didn't produce anything, poor guy. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment