We made it through our first night home. It was a LONG one. Josh went to sleep around 9:30 and slept until I told him it was his turn at 4:30am. I spent most of the night nursing (a lot), trying to get him to sleep, and attempting to sleep myself. I'm sure I broke all the cardinal rules (letting him sleep while feeding (while I caught a few secs myself) and trying to get some sleep myself by holding him surrounded by blankets and pillows. :-)
I fed him again around 5am and then went to sleep for about an hour. Joshua of course hung out with a sleeping baby in the living room.
I hope to get some more sleep while Jonah is sleeping now. Josh is heading to the field and so I'm on my own again.
WISH ME LUCK and PLEASE, PLEASE pray for rest for us.
Kim, Josh, and Jonah
No comments:
Post a Comment