background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2

Well, we made it through the Meyer camp out. There were a lot of disappointed family members today when we went back out for breakfast. (We cheated and went to sleep at Stan and Denise's instead of "camping")
It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone again and meeting some new faces from far away. It was a LATE night and early morning, so I was BEAT when we got home around 1pm. I slept for a few hours and then had some friends stop by after dropping off kids at church camp.
Now to find some food and WAIT!.

We're going to shoot for tonight/tomorrow. I'm ready to be done being pregnant. Maybe it's my obsession with schedules, due date= baby, :-) or maybe it is the fact that I'm 40 weeks and just tired of it. More than likely both. I'm a little more swollen today, fingers very fat and toes/ankles noticeable. I can still see my ankle bones. :-D

We'll keep you all posted!

Kim

2 comments:

The Schilling's said...

YAY!! I'm sure the whole baby in belly is getting a bit tiring... hang in there. I can't wait to hear when he/she decides to come out!

Kelsi

p.s. I can't believe you can reach to clean the baseboards- I struggle with just bending over! :)

Unknown said...

Well, I was down on my bum. Sitting and scooting... A very attractive scene I'm sure. I also crawled around on all fours with the vac hose to reach farther at times. :-)

All in the name of a clean house! (or a crazy lady!!)

Kim