background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 cm and counting

I was 2cm 50% when I came in (same as at my last appointment on Thursday) but just now after seeing the doc for the first time (1:15pm) I am now 3 cm. The nurse said we won't see him again until after office hours. He is going into surgery now and might check on me with the nurses, but won't see me until later.
He says he has to make a prediction, according to hospital code, so he says the baby will be 7 lbs, 2.4 oz, he has never been more than 3lbs off. :-) Let's hope he doesn't break his record today. An eleven lb baby would really stink!

The contractions are getting a little stronger, I'm up to 8ml/hr of pitosin. She keeps doubling it every half hour or so.

The baby looks great, according to the monitors, and I'm not in A LOT of pain yet. I guess I'm pretty tough. :-)

Until Later,

Kim

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

YAY, YAY!! Thanks for posting!! I have been thinking about you for the past two days wondering what's going on... Good Luck!! Hopefully you will have baby meyer by the end of the day!! :) Our prayers and thoughts are with you!!