
We came up to Grandma and Grandpa Meyer's for our first sleepover last night/today. Daddy was helping shingle Great Gma/Gpa Meyer's house and it was a two day job. Not wanting to leave mommy and me alone, he brought us along. Luckily Mommy was smart and brought LOTS of diapers, it is only 11:00 and I have only 3 left. I heard her say she hopes I don't poop anymore! :-)
We slept pretty good! Mommy was a little nervous when I wasn't up yet after 4 hours, but then after the 5th hour of sleep I woke her up for a good feeding. Then I didn't get up again for another 3 hours. My cousins Paige and Aiden must have really worn me out. Aiden seems like a crazy man. He made Mommy and Grandma pretty nervous bopping around me. I hope I have that much energy at age 3.
The picture above is our first "grandchildren" picture. I can't wait to go to my Grandma and Grandpa Petersen's this weekend. We are going to celebrate August birthdays and I can't wait to meet and see my other cousins on my mommy's side of the family.
Later!
Jonah
No comments:
Post a Comment