Well, my husband has griped enough, I've started a mad cleaning of my house today. The whole house has been vacuumed, dusted, (even the baseboards), the bathroom has been cleaned top to bottom, the entryway has been de-dog haired, and the bedroom has been picked up. I'm going to work on the kitchen next, but just went to the bathroom and have noticed that my plug is gradually coming out.
This is great news for those of you that want a baby NOW!
We are going to be heading up to the Meyer Reunion Campout today, later on this afternoon/evening. I'm going to be sure we have EVERYTHING along. The due date of the 3rd is still in reach, but who knows when this junior is coming. :-) (only God)
Enjoy the news, we'll keep you posted. You'll either have an update on here or you'll get a text with the big news of arrival!
Patiently waiting,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment